ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT POLICY STATEMENT
Grange Europe Ltd accepts its responsibilities in environmental matters and recognises that good environmental management should be part of all our activities.
We aim to manage our environmental performance as follows:
- Meet or exceed all environmental and other legislation that relates to the Company.
- Minimise waste, including materials, energy and water.
- Source and promote the use of materials that have the minimum environmental impact and use recycled materials wherever practical.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and to our customers.
- Involve and educate our employees in our environmental commitment and actions
- Communicate this policy both internally and externally via our website.
Honouring this policy will enable us to make meaningful contributions to the quality of the environment.
This policy will be reviewed periodically and we will commit to continual improvement through implementation of our environmental action plan.